Company that leads the production and commercialization of horticultural products in Mallorca, Agroilla has productive farms of around 700 hectares throughout the island. It provides fresh fruits and vegetables, gourmet products and in the fresh cut range for the restaurant industry , aiming to meet the needs of the consumer. In the last years it has begun to implement new species of fruit trees, and a new way of understanding the fieldwork and and commercialization..
- Wholesale of fruits and vegetables
- Agroilla Horticulture products are top quality and meet the highest requirements of the EU. The climatic characteristics of the islands provide innovative varieties that allow different and practical use. For a population that wants a healthy, balanced diet and wellbeing.
Since 2003, AGROILLA has the ISO 9001 certificate, which ensures the quality at all its work processes, and the CE 178/2002 regulation certifies that all products can be tracked through from harvesting to customers.
- Modification techniques protective atmosphere that keeps products IV range.
- computerized system receiving and forwarding orders that allow to market the coolest possible and in a short time product.
Market/ Developement areas
AGROILLA develops and applies new technologies in the horticultural field, so that products are obteined with its best qualities::
- Plant breeding and adaptation of new species
- Horticultural production techniques to local conditions.
- Multiplication Techniques and adaptation of natural pests enemies of horticultural species.
- Utilization of horticulture by-products.
The Apploading Company has been selected as one of the 6 start - ups that are candidates to participate in the acceleration and softlanding program of the Links Up projectThe 6 finalist companies that will compete in the eHealth Summer University of Castres have already been selected to access the acceleration and...
VEnvirotech, wins the first edition of the Connect 'Up Awards, it is a project that converts waste into bioplastics.On June 14, the first edition of Connect 'Up took place, in which there were 3 winning projects: VEnvirotech, Travelinho and Three for Fest. Carmen...
Una vez completado de forma satisfactoria el primer ensayo clínico en Europa con 2OHOA en pacientes adultos con tumores sólidos avanzados, incluido el glioma maligno, este nuevo ensayo pediátrico investigará el perfil de seguridad y la eficacia preliminarUna vez completado de forma satisfactoria el primer ensayo clínico en Europa con 2OHOA en pacientes adultos con tumores sólidos avanzados, incluido...
Alimentómica participa en una iniciativa para ofrecer una valoración nutrigenética de los alimentos y así facilitar a los consumidores el seguimiento de una dieta más personalizada y saludable.Alimentómica, spin-off nº 001 de la Universitat de les Illes Balears (UIB), desarrolla una línea de actividad basada en la aplicación de la...