Animal Stem Care
Animal Stem Care is a research, development and innovation company working in regenerative medicine focused on the treatment with Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) of animals suffering from various diseases particularly, but not exclusively, orthopedic disorders.
Offers an extensive range of new therapies using adult stem cells to treat various tissues such as bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage, among others. Animal Stem Care always uses Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) without any genetic modification. Is one of the few European companies that offers MSC derived from adipose tissue, bone marrow, umbilical cord and dental pulp for therapeutic use in horses, dogs and cats.
The production of stem cells from different origins guarantees a professional oriented service to veterinary hospitals and clinics.
Stem cell therapy primarily potentiates the regenerative capacity of the body itself. In addition, under certain circumstances these cells can divide, differentiate and promote the repair of damaged tissues.
Animal Stem Care only uses adult stem cells. These cells are obtained from variety of tissues including bone marrow, adipose tissue and Wharton's jelly of the umbilical cord. All these cells have similar properties, among others, the ability to release trophic factors capable of inducing tissue repair and also are able to differentiate relatively easily to chondrocytes, adipocytes and osteoblasts, which therefore can help regenerate cartilage, tendons, bone, etc.
Products in the catalog:
- AnimalStem SVF Direct: Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) of adipose tissue for 'SameDayTreatment'
- Direct plus SVF AnimalStem cat: Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) of adipose tissue in PRP for 'SameDayTreatment' in cat
- Direct AnimalStem SVF plus dog: Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) of adipose tissue in PRP for 'SameDayTreatment' in dog
- Pure AnimalStem AD: Adipose Tissue Stem Cells (ADSC) active after the cell culture> 95% viability
- Pure AnimalStem BM: Stem Cell Bone Marrow (BM-MSC) active after the cell culture> 95% viability
- Pure iv AnimalStem S: Intravenous Therapy ADSC active cell culture (Animal <15kg)
- Pure iv AnimalStem XL: Intravenous Therapy ADSC active cell culture (Animal> 15kg)
- AnimalStem allogenic AD: active ADSC cell culture after cell banking, neg. for virus
- AnimalStem allogenic BM: active BM-MSC cell culture after cell banking, neg. for virus
- EQ AnimalStem sys: same day therapy with SVF followed by active ADSC cell culture
- EQ AnimalStem iv: intravenous therapy with active ADSC cell culture
- AnimalStem banking: storage each year after the first year which is free
- AnimalStem frozen: Thaw, cultivation and treatment (ADSC, BM-MSC, umbilical cord, dental pulp)
- Optimization of the administration of stem cells from different origins with PRP and/or hydrogels.
- Safety and efficacy of the combined treatment of stem cells together with the usual antiparasitic treatments.
Market/ Developement areas
Research, development and distribution:
- Autologous and allogeneic therapies with stem cells.
- Endogenous regenerative factors.
- Products derived from plasma and blood.
The Apploading Company has been selected as one of the 6 start - ups that are candidates to participate in the acceleration and softlanding program of the Links Up projectThe 6 finalist companies that will compete in the eHealth Summer University of Castres have already been selected to access the acceleration and...
VEnvirotech, wins the first edition of the Connect 'Up Awards, it is a project that converts waste into bioplastics.On June 14, the first edition of Connect 'Up took place, in which there were 3 winning projects: VEnvirotech, Travelinho and Three for Fest. Carmen...
Una vez completado de forma satisfactoria el primer ensayo clínico en Europa con 2OHOA en pacientes adultos con tumores sólidos avanzados, incluido el glioma maligno, este nuevo ensayo pediátrico investigará el perfil de seguridad y la eficacia preliminarUna vez completado de forma satisfactoria el primer ensayo clínico en Europa con 2OHOA en pacientes adultos con tumores sólidos avanzados, incluido...
Alimentómica participa en una iniciativa para ofrecer una valoración nutrigenética de los alimentos y así facilitar a los consumidores el seguimiento de una dieta más personalizada y saludable.Alimentómica, spin-off nº 001 de la Universitat de les Illes Balears (UIB), desarrolla una línea de actividad basada en la aplicación de la...