Stem Europe is a clinical center specialized in plastic and surgical repair, which claims itself as a leading company in research about new cell therapies.
The company acts through two basic tasks:
1) Private practice in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
2) Clinical research focused in development of new therapies and new products in the latter fields of surgery and cell therapies.
Therefore, Stem Center works to find therapeutic solutions developing new products and services that help improve people's health, higlighting a change in therapies and strategies currently used.
- Generate new knowledge and products about cell therapy and tissue engineering through clinical trials.
- Improve patients' health through safer and innovative therapies.
- Provide theoretical and practical accredited training for professionals.
The clinical staff is leaded by Doctor Ramón Llull's guidelines, who has international recognition in plastic surgery and this area of new cell regenerating therapies.
Stem Center offers CRO services, in order to perform clinical trials with medical devices and drugs. Besides, the center offers consultory services, preparation and presentation of products, legal and regulatory support and proof of concept and prodcuts validation.
On the other hand, Stem Europe counts on a highly qualified staff, providing the customers with the most innovative treatments in the fields of plastic and reconstructive surgeries.
One of the main strengths of the company is its forward-looking for innovation and development, that is why it posesses a cell biology lab and a research team which offers validation services and product design.
Among the various services Stem Europe offers, we can find:
- Scientific-technical advice.
- Basic research projects: cell therapies and reconstructive medicine.
- Scientific/medical protocol redaction.
- Feasibility evaluation clinical research studies and literature search.
- Proof of concept validation, product innovation and application of new products at surgery (cannula, cell manipulation devices) or laboratory (hidrogels, sample transport devices).
- Preparation of proposals for studies (from Phase I to Phase IV and observational).
- Biological samples management.
- Providers support and contal network at the sector.
The Apploading Company has been selected as one of the 6 start - ups that are candidates to participate in the acceleration and softlanding program of the Links Up projectThe 6 finalist companies that will compete in the eHealth Summer University of Castres have already been selected to access the acceleration and...
VEnvirotech, wins the first edition of the Connect 'Up Awards, it is a project that converts waste into bioplastics.On June 14, the first edition of Connect 'Up took place, in which there were 3 winning projects: VEnvirotech, Travelinho and Three for Fest. Carmen...
Una vez completado de forma satisfactoria el primer ensayo clínico en Europa con 2OHOA en pacientes adultos con tumores sólidos avanzados, incluido el glioma maligno, este nuevo ensayo pediátrico investigará el perfil de seguridad y la eficacia preliminarUna vez completado de forma satisfactoria el primer ensayo clínico en Europa con 2OHOA en pacientes adultos con tumores sólidos avanzados, incluido...
Alimentómica participa en una iniciativa para ofrecer una valoración nutrigenética de los alimentos y así facilitar a los consumidores el seguimiento de una dieta más personalizada y saludable.Alimentómica, spin-off nº 001 de la Universitat de les Illes Balears (UIB), desarrolla una línea de actividad basada en la aplicación de la...